
Guess who's ten months old??!! Yes my "little" Kaydin is 10 months old today. We took Grandma and Auntie Kathryn along with us for his 10 month pics last week. He was such a little ham! Made it really hard to choose from all of the pictures they got. Here are a few of our favorites. . .

We really liked this one-Instead of sucking his thumb, Kaydin puts a finger in his mouth and chews on it. This picture really sums up the 1oth month!

Here's my cute boy :) I love the curls - I know I've been telling everyone that boys have waves and girls have curls. But I'm noticing his hair is getting more curly everyday. Might as well face the facts.

This is the "I'm up to something" picture. See his little tongue sticking out? Such a goober
We've had a lot going on the past couple weeks. My mom and sister came out, Kathryn got all moved in, Aunt Karen made an overnight pit stop, then mom went home, and now my cousin Scott is here till the end of this week. Phew!! Needless to say throughout all of the coming and goings I haven't been keeping up on the photography like usual. But here are some pictures I did get.

"Auntie Kathryn, why am I almost as big as you??" hehehe

Who's calling me??

Trying on grandma's glasses(probably not the best idea, but so cute!)

Haha making due without a stroller. Such a little trooper!

What to get into next???

Having fun with Scott

Got my rain coat on, I'm ready to go!
2 comments:
His pictures were really cute! Where do you like to take him. My kids need new ones (school pictures just don't cut it!) You have been super busy with family visits!! But I'm sure you've enjoyed it so much. Before we moved back here to W.R. we missed our family so much. (We lived in Cheyenne WY and Valdosta before getting out of the usaf)
I take him to Picture People in the Macon Mall. They are pretty good with kids and they send out lots of coupons which I love!
Post a Comment