Saturday, October 3, 2009

Double the kicks

We finally got Kaydin his first pair of shoes! Or should I say first 2 pairs of shoes!! We must have options you know. :) Grandma Kris really wanted to buy his first shoes, so we waited till the day she arrived. He's doing pretty well with them so far, even though they are still a little big. His feet measured at a size 5 so they said to go up to a 5 1/2 so he's got some room to grow. Here's what we got!

Doesn't he look much older than he is?? Or is it just me . . . sigh

So cute! Little Stride Rite's

Pair #2 = Gotta have some velcro


It's really funny watching him try to maneuver around with his shoes on. He's still not quite used to having these big things on his feet! They do help him stand and balance better I've noticed so that is good! He likes to undo the velcro(shocking I know) and try to chew on it. I've even caught him after he removed a shoe and was chewing on the sole(sp?) Who knew shoes could be good teethers?!

Here he is walking with Grandma in Walmart