Sunday, September 27, 2009

Getting into . . . . the 100's!

This is my 100th post on our blog! Woohoo - here's to 100 more!!!

This post is filled with pictures of my sweet boy getting a hold of random things - or reaching for things he shouldn't be. Usually the objects he gets his hands on go straight into the mouth, which is why in many of the pictures he is chewing on whatever he's got.


In this picture, Kaydin has obviously started standing up in his crib - and he decided to pull on the mobile so that he could reach the toy trucks hanging down. See how the part attached to the crib is leaning towards him? This was the end of the road for the mobile. :(


Kaydin loves to get into all of the stuff under his changing table, and I make sure that there isn't anything he can't play with on it. Here he found one of his little swimmers underpants.

Now he's in his closet and found a hanger on the floor. I think I was doing something in there and put the hanger down for a second - quick little booger!


This is often what I see while I'm on the computer(updating the blog etc.) It keeps him busy for 5-10 seconds or so. . . .


This is what he REALLY likes to do while I'm on the computer.


Trying to get the strings that hang down for the blinds. I can't believe he can almost reach the door handle!! What?!?!?! Notice how high we have to keep the blinds up so that he won't demolish them.

As you can tell he's gotten really good at standing and pulling up on pretty much anything! He's also mastered "actual crawling" finally! Those days of army crawling are gone!! I guess he finally figured out that he could go much faster on his hands and knees. He loves to stand up though, he will crawl into a room or wherever his destination is, and use something nearby to stand up right away. I think he will be walking in no time - scary!!!

We have been getting ready for a very busy time - This week Kathryn and Mom arrive, and Kathryn is here to stay! She will be moving in with us to start a new journey here in GA. Mom will be here for 11 days, and the same day she flies home, my cousin Scott is coming out from Cali to visit for a week! So many visitors and things going on! Should be a lot of fun and craziness but we are so excited to see them all. Will try to keep the blog updated, but it's always tough with visitors. I will do my best!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

so cute! and so big!