Friday, November 20, 2009

Alter Ego

I know according to my "blog posting schedule" that some of you have me on(mom) I'm late in posting this. But I have a very good reason for being late.

Kaydin seems to have an alter ego the past couple days and it's a mystery as to why and where it came from. He's fine during the day, until it's time to go to bed. That's when this "other" Kaydin comes out. He's usually very easy to put to bed, occasionally he fusses and fights a little if he's over tired but that's hardly every. Well the past couple nights have been exhausting for all of us! He just would not go to sleep! And no amount of rocking or singing or anything would help. It was so not like him - kinda scary. The only thing that makes sense of how he's acting is that he must have some big teeth(maybe eye teeth or even molars) making their way up - and if you've read this blog at all you know that my Kaydin is NOT a good teether! This also explains why he is not drinking bottles and gets really fussy at night. Tonite we administered Tylenol and a couple teething tablets so we'll see if that helps. I really hope it helps! He went to sleep much easier tonite, still would not drink his bottle though.

So I'm making this short since he is asleep, so that I can get some sleep too :) So without further ado -
Here's some more video of our little guy walking!




Please excuse the cell phone in his mouth. He is so infatuated with all of our cell phones that we got out my old phone and let him play with that one. And he loves to put things in his mouth and crawl around(sometimes walk) with them in his mouth. Isn't the bandage over his eye cute? Since this video was taken a couple days ago, we have taken off the bandage. The cut is healing nicely which is such a relief!

So there you go, sorry it was late - hope it was worth the wait! 3 more weeks, Cali here we come!

No comments: