Saturday, February 13, 2010

GA snow day?!?!

We’ve been hearing about all the snow Texas got earlier this week – and apparently Georgia didn’t want to miss out on all the fun! We had a few hours of heavy snow yesterday. We did not get the quantity that Texas got, but it was the most we’ve seen since living out here!

This was around 4 o’clock when the snow finally started to stick. DSC05689

We HAD to take Kaydin outside to experience the falling snow! I’m sooooo glad I kept this jacket. I bought it a while back but it was way too big. I almost returned it, but thought it might fit next winter so I kept it. Well we ended up really needing it this winter! Even though it is really big, it still worked. Look – he doesn’t even need gloves! You can’t see his hands :)

DSC05687 DSC05686

Kaydin loved the snow! He didn’t want to go back inside, even when Kathryn and I were freezing.

This was at about 6 o’clock. The sidewalks and streets are gone!

DSC05701

 

We waited for daddy to come home from work so we could all go out and play in the snow!

This time we got all bundled up and even put on gloves!DSC05704

Daddy throwing snowballs at Kaydin DSC05705

Kaydin eating the snowDSC05709

DSC05707 DSC05722 DSC05725 DSC05724 DSC05716

We had so much fun playing in the snow!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Wow! So fun! It looks like you got a really good amount! Oh, and your house looks great too! I love seeing the progress pics :)