Thursday, February 11, 2010

Here’s a 1st!

Kaydin got his 1st haircut!

Here’s the before:

DSC05576

These are in the last few weeks. Love the curls! But they were getting a little out of control. . . and quite frankly he was starting to look like girl! He just needed a bow or a hair clip and poof!

DSC05447 DSC05341

Sooooo – duh.duh.duh - it was time, my baby needed a trim!

I asked around at work and one of the girls recommended her hairdresser to me. So I made him an appointment and off we all went! I was very nervous about how he would do with sitting still and having some strange lady touching him, but he did great!

 DSC05614

Our tricks were:  1) sitting in daddy’s lap – which comforted Kaydin and made daddy feel important :)    2) Blueberries! I held the container of blueberries and Kaydin was in heaven!

DSC05618

 

And here’s the final product!

DSC05625 DSC05629

Not too much off, just enough to even it out all around. He’s still got some of those curls too!

DSC05631

He looks like such a big boy! It’s amazing how much a little haircut can change a baby into a little boy :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh he's darling! I love the lil curls :)

Stacia said...

love that you left a little bit of curl! and yes, those first haircuts make them look so much older.

Heidi said...

so cute! isn't it amazing how much older they look after that 1st haircut!

Amanda said...

a hair cut really does change a baby into a boy, not just their look, but I think it makes them a bit sweeter too :)

Darcy Hansen said...

Thanks for leaving that little bit of curl! He is such a doll! So big!!