Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our not so ‘super’-bowl

As I’m sure everyone knows by now,  my family’s beloved Colts lost the superbowl on sunday. And we received many comments and emails to prove that everyone knows this! Michael is the hardcore fan of course, and he had emails and phone calls from family and guys he used to work with back in Cali! I guess when the Colts make it all the way to the superbowl and finally lose, everyone likes to rub it in. It’s ok we can take it :)  It was still fun to watch – and boy did we have a packed house(i mean apt. not house yet!) I think the final count was 12! Every couch space and chair was full!!

Here are some pictures from our superbowl day. I didn’t get many pictures during the game. I was a little preoccupied keeping Kaydin busy and out of the way!

 

Gotta start the day by playing football on the PS2 with daddy. Notice that Kaydin’s remote control is not plugged in. He LOVES the thing and carries it all over! Already wants to be like daddy :)

DSC05490 DSC05491

DSC05498 DSC05497

DSC05523

Okay I’m ready to play!DSC05501

Here’s our cute little Colts fam:

DSC05512

DSC05519

DSC05527

Kaydin’s toy wonderland. We put all of his toys in his bedroom since people were coming over. He loved it!

DSC05534

We taught him to put one arm up and we’d say “Go Colts!” It was the funniest thing =)

DSC05536 DSC05539

Well we all wore our jerseys and rooted as loud as we could. But despite all of our efforts, the Colts were defeated. It just wasn’t meant to be. There’s always next year!!

No comments: