I’ve got a lot to do before Kathryn and I head out to Orlando tomorrow morning – so I thought I should do an update post before I go. It’s getting hard to keep track of what day what happened, so I’m just posting a bunch of pictures(aka I’m in a hurry!) up until today.
Driveway and sidewalk!
Master bathroom Guest bathroom
Kitchen(this was at night so the candles were so we could see!)
Here are the bathrooms with flooring, toilets and sinks/faucets! Ssooooo pretty :)
Kitchen with a sink - what a mess!
It might be hard to tell from these pictures(the lighting isn’t the greatest) but the guest bathroom and the kitchen have the same counter tops and floor. I wanted the master bath to be a little different since it’s just for Michael and me!
Our beautiful entryway(see the chandelier sitting on the floor on the left?)
Getting ready for the landscaping and fence
In addition to all of this they also installed all the light fixtures and ceiling fans.
Now that all these goodies have been installed, they will be locking the house up when no one is working. SSOOOOO there might not be many more pictures until it is finished!
Next week should be the final push to get things done! We love how everything has turned out so far and can’t wait for it all to be finished!!!


2 comments:
Your house is BEAUTIFUL!! I absolutely LOVE the molding and pillars in your entryway!!
Thanks Holly! I totally agree :)
Post a Comment