and enjoying our new home!
The moving process is never fun. We’ve moved a lot the past few years and are really looking forward to not moving for a long time! We are so glad to be all moved in and plan on being out of apartments for good!
First time inside our house as HOMEOWNERS
In some ways, this house is smaller than the apt. we moved out of. But it’s ok because this is OURS. I will say that I am soooo glad we added the extra attic storage above the garage! It was tough finding homes for many miscellaneous things. When all else fails, put it up in the attic!
The first load
The dogs are fully outside dogs now. We got them a big dog house that they share – mostly at night when they go in it to sleep. The weather has been so nice recently that I don’t think they mind being outside all the time.
It was a real pain getting our cable and internet connected. The cable company had to run the cable down the street farther so that we could connect to it. It felt like forever that we were without tv and internet. But we are connected now and that’s all that matters!
Here are a few pics of the inside.(So far)
Eating area
living room
This was our moving crew on the major moving day(eating some pizza) – Thanks Kyle and Derek!
This post could be super long, but I’ll break it up into a few so that I have other things to write about. I’m also working on sending out our new address – so if you’d like ours make sure that I have yours!
Here are some pics of Kaydin enjoying our new place!
I did it! His favorite toy
Enjoying the outdoors
How big is Kaydin? SO BIG!
Just pushing my wagon around


2 comments:
yay! It's SOOOO pretty! Congrats on being officially in your new home!
Everything looks great! Glad you are enjoying everything and Kadin is loving his yard!!
Post a Comment