We are moving!! Pretty much as I type this right now(I am suppose to be finding stuff to load into the car but thought I’d post this quick update for ya’ll). We closed and signed off all the papers yesterday around 5pm, and drove straight over to unload the first few boxes into the garage. Today we moved our fridge out from storage and Kathryn is giving a good cleaning.
The big chunk of the move will be on Sunday. We’ve rented a UHaul to get all of the big stuff, and some of the guys Michael works with are going to come lend us their muscles :) So until then we are trying to get the little odds and ends that we can moved over.
We’ve already figured out that Lowe’s is quite possibly going to bankrupt us pretty soon. We’ve made 2 trips today alone! And we can’t come out of there without spending at least $100. Aye!
Well I better get back to work. Final update and pics to come in the next week!


2 comments:
Yay! Congratulations!
Welcome to home ownership and the never ending project list! Renting this past 2 years has actually saved us money! A little crazy, but we do miss having our "own place." Congrats! I know it won't take long for it to feel like home for you:) Have fun!
Post a Comment