We are now finally able to upload all of our videos from the camcorder onto the computer(we think the Geek Squad guy erased the program for it so we haven't been able to get them off the camera since December!) What a relief! I thought they would be stuck on the camera forever!
And it couldn't have been better timing - Look at my future David Beckham!
I swear I have no idea where he learned this! But this former soccer playing momma couldn't be happier! He is so focused and he really looks like he's practiced a lot! Is there a soccer league out there for 1 year olds? Hahaha j/k Nobody has a 1 year old as cool as mine :)
In other news, our house is complete! The landscaping is done, the carpet is in, and we had our preliminary walk through with the builder and found some things that will be touched up before our closing. Closing will be this coming Thursday! Until then we will be packing, and then moving, and then cleaning the apt. once we are out. Oh the joys of moving. I'm so glad we are going to be settled in one place - hopefully for a long time to come!
Angels Tee Ball
12 years ago


5 comments:
sorry that was Katie, logged into someone else's account...
There is!!! It's called Soccer Tots!! Not sure which age it starts, but it might be around 2!?
hahaha - cool thanks, I'll have to check into that!
So excited about the house! Have fun moving!
Congrats on the house being done! Have 'fun' moving :) I know you all are so excited!!
Post a Comment