The month of July brought many visitors through our household. The first week or so we had Michael’s mom and sister come out to visit. This was the first time the two of them had been out to GA, and boy did they get to experience the heat of the summer!
Waiting for Grandma Carol and Auntie Rachel at the airport.
There’s Grandma Carol - She hadn’t seen Kaydin since he was 3 months old!
Hahaha I love this one! Mother and son – they look alike from the back even! :)
Goofing around at Sonny’s
They were here to celebrate the 4th of July with us and some friends
We discovered that Kaydin loves chips and salsa! Definitely got that from daddy :)
Byron at the grill talking to Justin
Justin, Byron, Amanda, Michael, Kaydin
Carol
Hailey and Kaydin
Kyle, Justin, Kaydin, Amanda, Rachel, Carol
We had a great time on the 4th!
Next we got a visit from my aunt Karen and cousin Darcy and her 2 monsters Madeline and Ian. Our house was their meeting point for swapping kids/stuff and returning Kathryn from their Disney World trip.
Kaydin had a blast playing with the kids!
Here he is with Madeline
Ian and Kaydin – the lookalikes
Kaydin, Rachel, Madeline
All of us out to eat at Mellow Mushroom(minus Michael and Kaydin) … yummmm
Then they all hit the road back to FL and KY, Rachel flew back to Cali, and our house was empty again.
Looking back now I guess we didn’t have that many visitors, but it felt like a whirlwind of people! I’m also realizing that because I didn’t have a good camera, I didn’t take as many pictures as I normally would.
This was the last time we got to see the Hansen Family(minus their Michael.) They have since moved from Lexington Kentucky to Portland Oregon. We will miss the sporatic visits we got from them, but I’m really glad we got to see them before they moved.
And thank you to everyone else that visited us in July. We really enjoy having family and friends come stay with us. If you’d like to make a reservation at Chateau de Sacayan, just give us a call!!!


1 comment:
It was so fun to see you all! Thanks for the pics. I love the one of Ian and Kaydin with the train! So cute! It seems our home will be a B&B in the near future- November, I think. Maybe you want to come and visit as well???:) Hugs!
Post a Comment