All your appliances match!! What did you think I was going to say?? hahaha Yay! We were finally able to get our new black refrigerator to go with all of our appliances. There are so many things I love about it – having the ice/water dispenser in the door so I don’t have to buy bottled water anymore, It’s much quieter and doesn’t sound like the microwave is on all the time, having so much more space in both the fridge and the freezer! It’s amazing!
Here are some before and after pictures. Please keep in mind all the pictures of the old white fridge were taken with the cheapy digital camera I was using for a month. Pictures of the new fridge were taken with the awesome new camera :)
Old
New
Our kitchen is complete!!
Most people have asked us already, the old fridge is plugged in out in the garage for now. It’s been with us since the beginning when we lived in Victorville – we just can’t let it go yet!


No comments:
Post a Comment