I know it’s been a while since I’ve updated, but in my defense I was without a camera! Actually we did buy a cheapy digital to use until I got my camera back, but lets just say we got what we paid for!…..
Awful pictures. Don’t buy this camera! Turns out my camera wasn’t fixable so I got a little upgrade to this…..
Thank you Best Buy and their protection plans :) So worth it!
I’m still getting used to this baby, and I’m getting a little user friendly lesson from a co-worker/photographer this week which I am very excited about! This is definitely not a throw in your purse and go kinda camera! As someone observantly put it – it screams tourist. hahaha But so far I love it! The picture quality is amazing, and there’s a whole lot of cool things you can do with it… and I will learn how eventually!
Here are a couple pictures I’ve taken recently with the new camera!
My cutie patootie
I have a lot to catch up on from July. Unfortunately I was using the horrible cheapy camera for the whole month so the pictures are horrible, but better than nothing I suppose. So keep checking back!!


No comments:
Post a Comment