Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our glorious tree

I realize that this is a little out of order, but hey at least I’m getting to it! When it came to our Christmas tree and decorating it this year, we were a little hesitant to fill it with décor. Would Kaydin strip all the ornaments off that he could reach? Would he pull the lights off too?? Last year he was only 1 and didn’t really care about the tree. This year, he’s a little more “testy” if you will. So I though if we had him help decorate it, he might not be so curious and destructive. Here’s how it went:

Oooohhh…….Look at the pretty lights!

DSC_0060

Daddy putting the star on top!

DSC_0074

Ok it’s ready for the ornaments

DSC_0077

Mommy showing Kaydin how to hang the ornaments

DSC_0085

DSC_0121

DSC_0158

On his own!

DSC_0115

DSC_0138

 

He did an awesome job! And there was only one time that we caught him with an ornament from the tree. So it wasn’t even an issue! Next year we will be more prepared and not be so chincy on our glorious Christmas tree  :)

No comments: