My Aunt Karen and Uncle Tim came up from Florida the day after Christmas to stay for a few days. It was great that they were able to come not only for the holiday, but at the same time my parents were here. Having parts of the family spread out all over the country, it’s nice to have some of them together and get to spend time with them.
Here we are opening present from AK, and also my cousin Jordon and his family sent a nice box of gifts from Maryland.
AK made Michael and I a couple of Colts pillow cases!
I’m gonna go ahead and say this was the gift of the year this year for Kaydin!!
My mom and I scoured the internet looking for Little Einsteins toys and came up with nothing! My cousin said they found this in a little shop by their house. Kaydin LOVED it!!
I know this is now the best picture, but a Colts Mr. Potato Head! How awesome is that?!
This laughing dog is the funniest thing ever! I really need to get a video of it, I guarantee it will make you laugh! Thanks Uncle Tim!
Thank you to all of our family far and near for thinking of us at this special time of year!! We appreciate it more than you know – and hope you had a wonderful holiday as well!


No comments:
Post a Comment