Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sacayan’s on ice

 

While Rachel was visiting, one of the things she really wanted to do was go ice skating. So off we went to Macon!

Unbeknownst to me, the Macon Center Plex has Ice Skating open to the public throughout the month of December. Michael surprised me one night by taking me on and ice skating date. It was so much fun! When we took Rachel, Kathryn got to come along and the grandparents stayed on Kaydin duty.

 

Here’s Rachel!

163408_479734690727_734065727_6432321_5754231_n

 

I love this one….It looks like she’s falling but she wasn’t

164023_479735150727_734065727_6432333_3821032_n

 

Here’s Michael pretending he’s Kristi Yamaguchi spinning around

34809_479735245727_734065727_6432335_6199382_n

 

Michael and Rachel

163234_479734755727_734065727_6432322_3555515_n

 

The Girls! I was pretending like I was falling  :)

163443_479734935727_734065727_6432329_3036439_n

 

Our whole gang

164194_479735765727_734065727_6432344_8206641_n

 

I should not that before we even got there, it was made known that if anyone fell while ice skating they would be laughed at forever. 

Well nobody fell!!! Kathryn came very close once, but recovered nicely  :)   

So everyone had fun, despite some aching feet(ice skates are not comfortable!) I hope to make this a tradition every year!

No comments: