I tried to get Kaydin to help me wash my car the other day. Now this is the first time he’s been around while I did this - I usually wait till he’s napping so I can get it done quickly and easily! But since it was a nice day out, I figured he’d either “help” me or just play with his toys. Well he didn’t do either of those things! He played in my soapy bucket with the sponge(good thing we have two sponges). It still worked out for me because it kept him occupied while I worked! And he had a lot of fun!
Just for the record, he did have clothes on before he started playing in the bucket. Once they started getting wet, I hung them to dry and let him have at it in just his diaper!
He would hold the sponge up high, and then drop it into the bucket and the water would splash all over. I had to refill the bucket for him about 6 times!
He’s at the stage right now where he doesn’t want to look at the camera for pictures…So how did I get these? “If you’re happy and you know it look at mama” =) hehehe
This kept him busy for quite a while!
Teaching him young – gotta take care of your ride!
Riding with a basket full of water. Silly thing.


No comments:
Post a Comment