Friday, April 22, 2011

Discount Tire Family Picnic 2011

We had a wonderful time at the picnic this year as always! It was a beautiful day to enjoy the outdoors, and we all did! Everyone at The Rock Ranch was once again amazing hosts. I think the big hit among the adults was the new zipline!

Here’s the zipline tower

DSC_0050

The zipline basically took you all the way back to the parking lot! It’s a long walk!

DSC_0051

There goes Kathryn!

DSC_0060

My turn!

DSC_0151

I must say that Michael also experienced the zipline but there are no pictures to prove it, but we all saw him!

Last year Kaydin couldn’t get enough of the goats. He would pull some grass and feed them for what seemed like forever! Well this year the goats weren’t interested, or just weren’t hungry. They wouldn’t even come over to the fence! But he was able to pet the miniature horses and the donkey..

DSC_0095DSC_0092

And ride a pony!

DSC_0117

 

We stayed at the bounce house most of the time…

DSC_0167

 

and the slides!

DSC_0165

DSC_0159

DSC_0161

 

Here are some other pics from the day-

Our caravan has arrived!

DSC_0037

Tractor ride from the parking lot

DSC_0041

Everyone watching Michael(and others but mostly Michael) during the hula hoop competition

DSC_0067

He didn’t win  Sad smile

DSC_0068

Go Daddy!!

DSC_0072

All the guys from Michael’s store GAA-22 with their girlfriends/wives and kids

DSC_0080

Enjoying and ice cream cone

DSC_0127

Mr. and Mrs. ~ Our 9th DT picnic together

DSC_0170

Rock climbing!

DSC_0123

What a day! He was pooped!!

DSC_0169

This is our beautiful family picture from the picnic this year. I laugh every time I look at it! hahaha

DSC_0173

Just thought I should throw this in to show that Kaydin did get a t-shirt like everyone else. Due to it’s size, I conveniently forgot it. Maybe one day they will get some shirts to fit the little kids too – lets hope anyways!

DSC_0036

The good thing is that once Kaydin fits into a youth small, he will have a whole wardrobe of Discount Tire shirts waiting for him!!

 

Thought it would be fun to reflect on picnics of the past….

April 2009

DSC01867

April 2010

DSC06518

April 2011

DSC_0048

No comments: