Tuesday, November 22, 2011

3 year old/Family pics

 

Here are our pictures! I am beyond happy with the way they turned out. Sorry there are so many, but it’s hard to pick just a few when there are over 600 pictures! These were all taken by our wonderful photographer Kylene. She is a fellow Discount Tire wife, and even though this is the first time she’s taken our pictures I highly recommend her!

IMG_6235eIMG_6247IMG_6262

IMG_6422

IMG_6278IMG_6280IMG_6302IMG_6324IMG_6321IMG_6384

IMG_6401

This one was too funny to pass up! Kylene said “Kaydin show me your eyes.” If you look closely, Kaydin’s eyes are closed tight – goober.

IMG_6435

hahahahaha!!

IMG_6435

IMG_6558

I finally got my train track pictures! Love love love!

IMG_6591

My fave in b+w

IMG_6526

My handsome little model

IMG_6647IMG_6652

IMG_6657IMG_6714

Hahaha…..had to throw this one in. Michael modeling  =)

IMG_6785

IMG_6797

IMG_6821

IMG_6824

IMG_6819

We had a great time, and Kylene did an amazing job! But at the end, we all were tired and hungry and it started to show. No more smiles left in us!

IMG_6809

No comments: