This past weekend we took Kaydin’s 3 year and our family pictures! I decided to have another Discount Tire wife take them this time. I love trying out new photographers, everyone has a different eye and style for their photography. I’ve only seen a couple of her edited shots from our shoot, and I’m very happy with them so far! She had so much patience with us which was definitely needed on this day! Kaydin is usually tough when it comes to getting a good picture, but on this day he was especially difficult! She did a great job snapping away.
We went to a couple different locations during our shoot, and the last place was a big lake with a playground which Kaydin loved. After some play time, we got him over to take some pictures and I got my camera out to sneak a few pics of behind the scenes fun!
*JUST TO CLARIFY, THESE ARE PICTURES I TOOK – NOT OUR PHOTOGRAPHER KYLENE*
Here Kaydin’s throwing rocks into the water below while we’re trying to get him to sit on the little chair.
Daddy helping with the pose….lol
Pretty darn good Dad! Getting his eyes to look at her was the hardest part! I couldn’t get him to look at me either if you notice below.
His scrunchie “cheeeeese” face
I snapped this as we were walking over to a nearby bridge. Eyes looking and a good smile!
That was just a sample of what is to come. I’m really excited to see what else she captured!
As if we hadn’t had enough fun for the day, after the picture fun(and a quick wardrobe change for some of us) we headed over to the ATL Zoo! We were only a few minutes away so we decided to take advantage of being in the area.
Flamingos!
Mommy and baby
Gorillas!
Petting Zoo – My goats!
It was a whirlwind zoo trip for sure! We were all pretty tired and just wanted to get home. It was a long fun filled day =)
Stay tuned for the rest of the photo shoot pictures!


No comments:
Post a Comment