This was the first year that we didn’t have any visitors for Christmas! My sister even agreed to spend Christmas with our Aunt down in Fl so that we could spend our first(and last) Christmas alone as a family of 3!
We began by going to church on Christmas Eve – which was a little different since they didn’t have the kiddie land open. That meant Kaydin had to sit through the service with us. It turned out ok because they played more music than normal so that kept him quiet and entertained. After church we had a wonderful dinner at Denny’s! It really was wonderful(since I didn’t have to cook) – and one of the few places open Christmas Eve.
We went home to open presents from all the family. When I was growing up we always did this…..since we had so much family far away. We would wait in a bedroom while my parents put all the gifts from grandma and grandpa, aunts and uncles under the tree. We’d come out and it would look like Christmas morning! This is what we did for Kaydin this year. That way Christmas day was just for Santa =)
Here is Kaydin ready to open all of those presents!
Can I open them yet????
He was an opening machine this year!
Whoa….Color changing cars!
He may have had some help with this…..
I didn’t get many other pictures after this because I had to keep him from opening all of our gifts! He got so many fun toys! Thank you to all our family for all of the wonderful gifts!


No comments:
Post a Comment