Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Kaydin turns 3!

I know this is almost a month late, but figured I should post about Kaydin’s birthday before I post about Christmas!

Kaydin’s actual 3rd birthday was on Monday, the day we drove home from Disney. We spent the morning with all the family and had breakfast with them before heading home.

Here’s the birthday boy!

DSC_0214

Playing with cousin Katelyn and Ian

DSC_0220

That night after arriving home, it was time to open all his family birthday presents!

DSC_0222

Great Grandma Sacayan sent some cool Thomas the Train toys!

DSC_0227

Mommy and daddy got him a new Clifford book….

DSC_0231

And the Candy game(as he calls it)

DSC_0233

DSC_0237

He got a few birthday cards with some goodies for his piggy bank!

DSC_0242

All his birthday loot!

DSC_0247

We had his birthday party the following weekend - - unfortunately I am having trouble locating those pictures at the moment.

We borrowed our neighbors bounce house so the kids stayed busy in the backyard. We ate some cake and opened presents, and then the kids got to decorate Christmas cookies! That has kind of become a tradition for Kaydin’s birthday parties – even though I really try to keep his birthday as separate from Christmas as I can. The kids love all the frosting and sprinkles, and they end up being yummy party favors! 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

3 already??? Wow! Happy Birthday Kaydin!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Gosh! I can't believe how big he is getting! I can't wait to see #2 because Kaydin is SO stinking cute!!