Saturday, May 25, 2013

Quick catch up

In April we attended the annual Discount Tire Family Picnic at the always fun Rock Ranch!

DSC_0003

On the tractor ride from the parking area.

I should add while it looks like a beautiful sunny day, it was cold and windy! On the tractor ride from the parking area we were all wishing we’d brought jackets. I got out every baby blanket of Kamryn’s that I had and we were covering up as best we could! Notice the yellow blanket in Kaydin’s lap?

DSC_0020

Letting Kamryn stretch her legs

DSC_0030DSC_0031

Kaydin’s favorite thing – spent 80% of the day on this jumping pillow. Can you find him?

DSC_0045

DSC_0040

First attempt at a family pic - - - Not too bad!

DSC_0122

We walked around and found some goats. Not sure if we were supposed to be over there feeding them, but we did!

DSC_0056

DSC_0060

Just like back in 2010!

DSC06483

At one point in the afternoon Kamryn could barely keep her eyes open! Thought she was going to fall asleep on Michael’s shoulders!

DSC_0093

Tired babies resting during the train ride

DSC_0106DSC_0108

Another family pic  =)

DSC_0152

We had a blast at the picnic as always!

So looking back I realized the last monthly picture I posted of Kamryn was her 7mth pics. Oh how she has grown and changed! Here’s a quick catch up with her for those who don’t have facebook….

7mths = 2 bottom teeth and 1 top - - Just getting the hang of sitting up

DSC_0056DSC_0078

8mths = mobile! Sitting up un-assisted and began crawling! No stopping her now! 

More teeth coming

DSC_0286DSC_0326

DSC_0292

9mths = This girl is all over the place! She’s got 4 bottom teeth and 3 top(the 4th top is finally about to push through)

She gets into everything! I can’t open the refrigerator, dishwasher, pantry, pretty much anything without her hot on my heels!

DSC_0317DSC_0285

DSC_0328

DSC_0332

DSC_0293

10mths = These 10mth pics I took yesterday – I literally followed her around for about 10 minutes. I probably took at least 100 pics in those 10min! This girl is never still! It’s amazing that I captured what I did, it should all be a blur! She is so fun to watch though.

This is my newest fave  =)

DSC_0470

She’s mastered what I call the “Mowgli crawl” thanks to being outside a lot.

DSC_0407

I LOVE this pic because her face is the only thing somewhat in focus. She was practically running and having the best time!

DSC_0437

Kamryn adores her big brother! She wants to play with anything he’s playing with, which he just loves…hehehe

I keep telling him to play in his room so she won’t get his toys, this time I let her invade so I could get some pics of the two of them. The jump rope she’s chewing on was his ‘finish line’ Lol

DSC_0428

Whatcha doin’ in here Kaydin????

DSC_0430

I was trying to get a good look at those teefers. Total of 8! 4 on top and 4 on bottom. Next are molars  =(

DSC_0480

She can stand up independently now. Here she is going up!

DSC_0418

I know I know she’s holding on to the window sill….

DSC_0423

And now lowering herself down!

DSC_0424

 

The first week of May we had family in town for Kathryn’s graduation from Dental Hygiene school. Mom and dad from Cali, Aunt Karen and Uncle Tim from FL, and Aunt Kerry surprised us from TX!

Everyone hanging out at our house

DSC_0209

Oh words with friends……

DSC_0214

Oh technology…….

DSC_0220

Dad and Aunt Kerry playing some checkers

DSC_0233

Mom, Kaydin, and Aunt Karen coloring

DSC_0234

Uncle Tim and Kamryn – this picture makes me smile/laugh

DSC_0239

It was so great to see everyone!

Well that’s about it for the big happenings around here. I will leave you with some randoms that I rather enjoy!

 

Playing in the hamper

DSC_0507DSC_0511

 

Lol….have I mentioned how much I love sleeping pics?

DSC_0256

I swear I didn’t put the giraffe there!

DSC_0484

 

Just in case she’s the next generation’s Taylor Swift  =)

DSC_0492DSC_0493

 

The pool that lasted 1 day

DSC_0386

 

Sup dude?

DSC_0253

Her and that tongue….and her BFF Mr. Giraffe

DSC_0396

No comments: