Saturday, April 20, 2013

Let’s not forget Easter!

I know I’m really late posting this. But we had a pretty relaxed Easter. Of course we had to do a little egg dyeing!

DSC_0339

DSC_0344

DSC_0343

Had to make one for our little lady :]

DSC_0354

DSC_0355

DSC_0360

And then the Easter bunny brought goodies!

DSC_0363

The kids checking out their baskets

Kamryn’s first Easter!

DSC_0366

My big boy

DSC_0367

Happy Easter!

DSC_0378

Then we all got dressed to go Easter egg hunting with friends

DSC_0397

Had to get a pic of Kamryn in her pretty dress and ruffle socks – just for Grandma!

DSC_0407

DSC_0414

And here’s my little dude – I love the bunny art he made at school!

DSC_0417

All the kids waiting to go egg hunting!

DSC_0420

Kaydin was an expert egg hunter!

DSC_0430

DSC_0433

The observers

DSC_0436

Kaydin’s basket overflowing with eggs

DSC_0442

Going through his loot!

DSC_0445

Kamryn wanted a goodie too

DSC_0448

After our fun egg hunt we headed home for naps and then a yummy pot roast dinner with veggies. It was a wonderful Easter!!

No comments: