Gosh it seems like I JUST updated this thing…..but alas it has been a full month! That means that miss Kamryn has been walking for a whole month – OMG. We keep having to remind ourselves that she is only 11mths old. I mean Kaydin was just starting to walk when he was her age. She’s freakin’ running, jumping, climbing, just getting into everything!
It’s fun to sit and watch her wander around and explore and play. Makes me tired watching her! Makes me even more tired following/chasing her and cleaning up after her! Michael’s dad came out to visit for a long weekend recently and he described Kamryn as the Energizer Bunny. Fits her perfectly! She never stops, unless she’s sleeping. I’m not exaggerating people!
“Hi Mama – just trying to get onto your bed with Bruiser”
Playing with Daddy
Look at my pretty necklace =)
We’ve already begun introducing ‘real’ food. So far her favorites include: Macaroni and cheese, any kind of cracker, mashed potatoes, and pizza crust. We’re still working on fruits and veggies but we will get there.
So what’s big brother Kaydin been up to??
He usually starts the day by watching some cartoons while eating breakfast. Then he will start with the questions: “Can I play monster trucks?”(a game on the Wii) “ Can I play Mario Kart?” “Can I watch a movie?” “Will you take me to Monkey Joes?” “How about Johnny G’s?” “Bowling??” “Can I go see if ------ can play?” “Pleeeeeeeeeeeese?” Seriously I hear all of these at least 3 times a day EVERY DAY. So when does school start again??? =)
Earlier this month we put Kaydin in swim lessons. He’s always loved being in the pool and swimming, he just needed a push and a boost of confidence so we could permanently remove the floaties. He did really good! I think the biggest thing he learned was putting everything together. How to hold his breath and put his face in the water while moving his arms and kicking his legs.
Just kick board kicking
He is really looking forward to lots of swimming practice in Grandma and Grandpa’s pool in a few weeks!!
Speaking of a few weeks….guess who will be turning
1?!?!
This girl <3
Going into July we are going to be BUSY! We’ve got 2 birthday parties to attend and 2 to plan – Kamryn gets a bday celebration in GA and Cali just like her bro did. Then we must prepare and pack for our Cali trip. Yikes I’m already tired! But it will be fun and good to spend time with friends and family.


No comments:
Post a Comment