Well it’s been almost a month since Kamryn’s first bday party! Doesn’t seem like that long, but so much has been going on since then! Like with Kaydin, we spent Kamryn’s 1st bday in California. So like with Kaydin, I decided that we needed to have a bday party for Kamryn here at home before leaving for Cali. It’s only fair right?
We had a small party here at the house for our closest friends. It kind of seemed more like a party for Kaydin because the majority of the kids were about his age =) But it was fun no matter what!
I got a little crafty and attempted a few things I found on Pinterest. I made a happy birthday banner…..
A giant picture collage in a number “1”
And my personal favorite, I made a pinata! (this was in process still)
The birthday girl!!
I love this pic……a girly girl in a pink tutu and pink hair bow playing with monster trucks. She definitely has a big brother!!
Some of the party guests, above is Cassidy and Chrissy. Below Piper, Skylar, and Kamryn playing.
We borrowed our neighbors bouncy castle thing and stuck it in the shade/cover of the garage. It was great for the bigger kids to be able to play in there.
We really sugared up the kids at this party! We had the ultimate ice cream sundae bar with cupcakes.
If only homegirl would not blink every picture!!
This was her very first time ever tasting cake! I think she liked it! And she didn’t make too big of a mess…..until……
When I wasn’t looking……..
This happened!!
In the hair!!!
It was like instant hair gel.
Here’s the final product ~ All I could think was There’s Something About Mary, but on the side instead of the front =)
So after cupcakes and ice cream sundaes, it was time for the pinata! What’s more fun than a pinata? A pinata in the rain! See that dark cloud?
It didn’t scare any of us away though!
It was a wonderful party and we had a blast with all our favorite peeps!
It was a great first 1st birthday party!
I must note that Michael was intentionally wearing the same shirt he wore when Kamryn was born. Aawwwwww……=)


No comments:
Post a Comment