When did my Kaydin get so big????
Last year he was in the 3 year old class at a local church program. They had small classes only about 10 kids, and it was 3 days a week from 9-12. It was good for him to socialize with kids his age and learn to listen to his teacher. He really did learn a lot! He did really well and loved his teacher and his class.
First day of Pre-K August 1, 2013
Kaydin’s first day of Pre-K with Kamryn
Because he turns 5 in December, he misses the cut off for kindergarten by a couple of months. He’ll be always be one of the older kids =) Lucky for us Georgia has a lottery funded Pre-K program available! He goes 5 days a week 8:30-3p. They have lunch and a snack and even nap/rest time. The class has about 20 kids with 2 teachers. So far he seems to like it!
So while Kaydin’s at school, I get to spend my days with this little monster cutie pie =)
I think she’s really enjoying being an only child for most of the day =)
You mean I can play with whatever I want whenever I want????
Since returning home from Cali, we’ve all been battling illnesses. Kaydin was sick the first week or so of school. They called it “new kid germs” but he already had it while we were in Cali. Thankfully it seems to be gone for good now. I had a bit of a bug for a few days, and Kamryn’s been cutting 4 molars for the last few weeks. She’s been a fussy, snot constantly running down her face, drooly icky mess let me tell ya! The sickness finally caught up to Michael this past weekend, but he got a lot of rest and seems to be feeling better.
And that’s our story up to now. We’re trying to settle into a new routine and taking things day by day!


No comments:
Post a Comment