Friday, January 17, 2014

Catch up - Retry

I was sure that I had posted a blog since the halloween/thanksgiving update(I didn’t want to be this behind). Apparently I thought about it so much I thought I had done it, but I never did. I remember choosing the pictures for it and everything! Oh well…..I’ve got A LOT of catching up to do now!!

So after Thanksgiving was Kaydin’s birthday! I still can’t believe he is 5 years old. We had a small party for him at a little bounce house place. All our favorites were there!

DSC_2932DSC_2941

We like this little place because they don’t have a lot of rules(like adults being able to play on the bouncers) and we had the whole place to ourselves!

DSC_2966DSC_2972DSC_2980

Back to our house for pizza and cake!

DSC_2983DSC_2990

We had his party the week before his birthday - I like to space out his bday and xmas as much as possible to avoid the feeling that they are lumped together. So when his actual birthday came along, he got to open our presents and his birthday cards.

DSC_3004DSC_3009DSC_3014

DSC_3013

Then he used his birthday money to buy this cool remote control monster truck  =)

DSC_3018

I think Kaydin had a pretty great birthday! Now let the Christmas festivities commence!

No comments: