I'm sad to report that I officially now have NO jeans/pants I can wear! I made it to around 6 months before having to convert to maternity pants/capris/shorts. Not too bad. And not that I've needed to wear pants lately(it's been around 90 or so). I was going through my pants while packing for my trip to California this week, and tried on every pair of pants with no success. Sssooooooo now my mission is to find maternity PANTS that fit(aka are long enough for me). Maybe while i'm in Cali I can complete this mission. Like I don't have a hard enough time finding pants when I'm not pregnant!! But with winter sneaking up slowly, I need at least 1 pair of prego pants. Winters are pretty cold here in GA, last year it snowed!! But for now I'm left with 1 pair of jean capri's, a pair of shorts, and some dresses. Oh well it's not forever right?
** Oh and just so that everyone is on the same page - MICHAEL IS NOT GOING WITH ME TO CALI! ** I will be flying out for 5 days all by my lonesome. He is trying to save what little vacation time he has left for when the baby is born in Dec. We are planning on making a family trip to California in March so family that cannot travel can meet our new bundle of joy. So just Karolyn will be in Cali this week. So I'm off to finish packing!! The little bit of clothes I can still wear!! Next post will have pics from my trip and a full update!
Angels Tee Ball
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment