Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jama Rama

This is what happens when my baby is in between sizes for jammies. . . . .



But let me tell you it is not stopping him at all! Right now Kaydin is too big for the 18 month pj's, and the next size up is 24 months which are too big. I thought these pictures were funny because he's standing on the part where his knees are supposed to be. I think he has a very tall torso for his age. All the pants he's wearing are 12 months but the shirts are 18 month+. I just think it's so crazy that I've been buying 2T and 3T shirts for him already! Aye!

Since I've been talking about pj's, I thought I'd throw in some of my favorite pics - funny sleeping pics! I've been catching quite a few lately, here are just a few. . . .

Love the legs crossed

Mix N Match jammies :) He's sleeping good - he spit out the paci


I had to laugh(and grab the camera) when I saw this.


I think he's comfy - loungin'

1 comment:

Leann said...

Troy was the same way! His dr told me not to worry -- I just have a big kid..the baby on the other hand? He's def. my lil Asian kid! hehe!
love the sleeping pics!