Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cooling off – Big Stick style!

We haven’t been up to anything exciting lately, so I’m creating a post using pictures that are from the beginning of April. I’m digging in the archives people!!

As you will see in these pictures, this was prior to Kaydin’s 2nd haircut(which he got while Grandma and Grandpa were visiting – P.S. I’m hoping to post about that also, but I wasn’t on top of the pic taking!)  This was also just after we moved into the house. It had been quite warm outside so we decided to sit Kaydin on the patio and let him go to town on his first popsicle!

 

Here he is testing it out. . .

DSC06264

 

Ok let me hold it now. . . .

DSC06265

 

OOOohh it’s so cold!

DSC06266

 

It’s good mama!

DSC06267

 

Playing afterwards. I was trying to get some shots of his messy face and shirt. He didn’t even eat the whole thing! 

DSC06272DSC06274

  Keeping the duck from the dogs. He looks like such a bully! hahaha

I think the first taste was a success!

No comments: