Friday, May 14, 2010

lets get down and dirty

So right next to our house is an empty lot. It’s a bunch of dirt and a collection area for unused supplies – even some garbage from when they built our house. As my Uncle Tim said when he visited us a few weeks ago –“that’s every little boys dream!” Kaydin likes to play over in the dirt and pick up rocks and carry them around. It’s usually pretty harmless-but not today!

It was a nice day, not too hot(initially) so I took Kaydin outside. He was starting to show signs of going stir crazy in the house so I knew he’d enjoy playing outside for a while. Little did I know he would make a bee line for the dirt on the side of the house, and within minutes be returning to the house for a mid day bath! He was filthy!

But he sure had fun – and I think  he ate some dirt too  :)

DSC06582

DSC06601

Gotta love that red Georgia clay!

DSC06585

DSC06589 DSC06590

DSC06597 DSC06595

I think this would accurately describe a HOT MESS!!

DSC06604

DSC06593

Sweat+dirt= Fun and lots of dirt in the bathtub!!

No comments: