Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What can I get into?

Kaydin is usually pretty good about staying out of places and things that he knows he’s not supposed to get into. But when he’s tired or hungry, he likes to keep us on our toes!

Here are a few examples. . . .

DSC06633

We were getting ready to go out to dinner. This is what happens when someone is impatient.

Love the InNOut tshirt Kaydin got for his birthday that he can FINALLY wear!

DSC06638

 

These pictures I think are really funny.(even though I put him in his toybox) He kept wanting toys from the bottom that he couldn’t quite reach, so I just put him in the toybox. Problem solved :)

DSC06651

One day when he’s a little bit taller, he will be able to get in and out of the toy box by himself. For now, he was stuck until I got him out!

DSC06642 DSC06641

DSC06648

Kaydin? Where did you go?    HaHa look at the mess he made throwing toys out of the toy box.

DSC06655

 

This is what I found when I went to get Kaydin up from his nap the other day.

He used his go-go-gadget arms to open his dresser drawers.  He was even able to pull out some shorts from one of the drawers. Crazy kid

DSC06665

Giving me his best “I’m sorry mama, you know I’m an angel” face.  He’s pretty good at it!

DSC06668

No comments: