Tuesday, June 1, 2010

restaurant ready

Am I the only mom that brings a full meal/drink for my kid to every restaurant we go to??

DSC06705

Don’t get me wrong we give him food from our meals also, but I always bring at the very least fruits and veggies for him.

I’ve had several occasions where people have asked me if we ordered his food from wherever we are. No Wendy’s doesn’t offer green beans! haha     One lady told Kaydin she wanted to eat his green beans for him!    I just think they are all jealous :)

Bon Apetite!

2 comments:

Darcy Hansen said...

I use to take fruit to the restaurants for the kids. The menus had very little fresh foods on them (all fries, and carbs). But, I would have to say you are the only mom I have seen set up a lovely, fully loaded plate:) Wait till you have a second kid- they will be lucky if they even get any food;). Keep up the good work, Supermom!!

Karolyn said...

Heck yeah - that's Uncle Tim's brisket baby! My kid is a good eater what can I say :)