Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh for the love of cars!

My excitement of finally moving all of Kaydin’s toys from the living room into his bedroom was short lived……

This is what I would find shortly after putting him to bed for the night.

DSC_1175

There is NO WAY he can sleep with all those toys on the bed! I kept telling him he had to stay in his bed. So he would get down and put all those toys up on the bed and THEN stay in his bed. Such a smarty pants.

So now when we pick up all his toys before bed, this is where they go -

DSC_1208

DSC_1209

 

Don’t get me wrong, there are still toys in his bedroom…..but these are the bigger, noisier, most popular toys. Bedtime has gotten a little bit better so I guess it’s working. Hopefully one day the toys will forever be banished to the bedroom!!

Here are some pics of my little dreamer  :-)

DSC_0957 

DSC_0964

DSC_1206

2 comments:

Stacia said...

Sweet! Jack is almost 6 and there are still cars in his bed at night!! There may even be a few dinosaurs. I love how K fell asleep with his snack!!

Darcy Hansen said...

Ian is 7 and he thinks the TV room is his play room. Legos, Go Gos, pokemon cards all cover the surfaces each day. Let me know how you manage to keep the toys in his room. I could use some help:)