Wednesday, April 18, 2012

24 weeks --- 6 months



I am chugging right along at a little over 24 weeks now. The only prego symptom/side effect I’m dealing with is my awful sinuses! During the day I have sneezing fits multiple times and I’m constantly taking benadryl(that or tylenol sinus is what my dr. told me is ok to take) for sinus problems. I know it’s partly the time of year – Georgia has horrible pollen and everyone’s allergies are flaring up here. But as someone who has never dealt with allergies like this, it’s awful!

The other tough part is sleeping at night. I’m not sure if it’s related to the allergies/sinus problem, but every night when I lay down to go to sleep my nose clogs up. I HATE not being able to breathe through my nose when I sleep! Michael says I snore, and I say yeah because I can’t breathe! I’ve tried using pillows to prop myself up, switching from one side to the other, nothing has helped. I’ve rationalized it to myself as – if this is really the only side effect/symptom I’m dealing with, then I’ll take it! I just hope nothing else pops up :/

 In other news, I FINALLY got this video to work ~ so listen up because Kaydin has an announcement to make that I'm sure some of you will really like to hear!


 

I love how Kaydin says 'sista' :)

That's right - our little peanut now has an official name! Once we agreed on "the" name, Michael wanted to tell the whole world. I could keep it a secret till she's born, just because it's fun to make everyone wait. :) Since I knew he wouldn't keep quiet for long, we've slowly been letting people know. Her name will be:

Kamryn Denise Sacayan

This is the name I had in my head since the day we found out we were having a girl. There were a couple of others in the running, but ultimately this was the winner! We are usually opposed to boy/girl names, but I like the spelling and think it helps define her as being a girl. And of course like Kaydin, it makes it different and unique. For some strange reason I am drawn to 'K' names?  Denise is after Michael's grandma whom he is very close to, and it was a good fit. I love the whole name and think it has a nice ring to it :)

Now that the hard part is done, on to the really fun stuff - decorating and painting and baby showers oh my!! 

  
  





 

No comments: