Friday, November 30, 2012

16 weeks ~ 4 months

This was a pretty exciting month for our ‘big’ girl. Celebrated her first Thanksgiving, got our gigantic Christmas tree, put up all our Christmas lights and decorations, she went up another diaper size(good grief size 3!) and also another size in sleepers - 9 months! I cannot wait until her 4 month checkup to see how much she weighs and how long she is. Kamryn you are growing too fast!

Thanksgiving Day

DSC_0962

DSC_0999

4month photo shoot

DSC_1451

DSC_1455

DSC_1456

Kamryn has rolled over a couple of times, but it’s not a regular everyday thing just yet though. The first time she was on her tummy and I happened to see her roll onto her back. She looked very confused and I could tell it was totally accidental. The next time nobody saw her! I laid her down on her tummy, and the next time I saw her she was on her back. No one was around her!

Enjoying tummy time

 DSC_0883

DSC_0905

 

I don’t think we’ve officially entered the teething stage, but she is definitely drooling and trying to chew on anything she can. Kaydin’s first tooth came in when he was 6 months so I’m hoping she doesn’t get any before that!

…..blankets

DSC_0880

…..fingers

DSC_0885

…..even MY fingers

DSC_0981

Kamryn is becoming more and more aware of people and things going on around her. She especially loves watching her big brother! I’ve caught her giggling a couple of times while watching him play. It’s so cute! And she loves watching cartoons with Kaydin.

I love this pic – looking up to Kaydin  =)

DSC_0916

DSC_0924

DSC_0927

I love doing these comparisons with clothes I saved from Kaydin.

I waited a little too long – Kaydin 2mths Kamryn 4mths

DSC_1475DSC00617

Happy 4 months baby girl!!!

DSC_0930

No comments: