Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Kaydin turns 4!

Yes I know that I am extremely behind on my blog posts. Exhibit A: writing this post about Kaydin’s birthday which was almost a month ago! Holy moly it seems like it was soooo long ago. I think I did really good to even just taking pictures of all the craziness around here the last month! I will get all those posts finished soon I promise. To the few of you that check this blog daily and have been waiting and waiting for something new to read/look at, don’t give up!! Usually I don’t have much to share, but now I’ve got A LOT to share ~ just have to find the time to share it.

 

So my big boy turned 4 on December 12th.

DSC_1548

DSC_1696DSC_1692

DSC_1697DSC_1693

We’ve always had Kaydin’s birthday parties at our house. This year we decided to try somewhere else ~ one of his favorite activities these days is bowling! So he had a bowling birthday party and had so much fun!

All of us parents had a fun time making sure the kids went when it was their turn and not someone else’s. Everyone had to put their patient pants on =)

DSC_1550

DSC_1559

Dylan and Allie

DSC_1555

Kaiya

DSC_1566

Brailey

DSC_1606

Kaydin

DSC_1573

DSC_1608

Jordyn watched Kamryn for us Smile

DSC_1603

All the kids seemed to have fun ~ especially the birthday boy!

DSC_1630

After his super fun party, we went home so he could open presents from family. He got some puzzles from Auntie Kathryn, a Cars Lego set from AK, and a dry erase board from Grandma and Grandpa to practice writing letters and numbers.

I think his favorite would have to be mommy and daddy’s present.

DSC_1708

DSC_1714

Happy 4th Birthday Kaydin Michael! You have grown so much and in so many ways in the past year. I love watching you learn new things – and especially hearing about them over and over and over afterwards!  You are my big boy!

No comments: