I have really been meaning to get some new posts on here. Finally got all the pics I’ve been taking onto the computer – must say that I am very proud of myself for getting Kamryn’s 6month pics done on the exact day she turned 6 months! ~Her 5 month pics may or may not have been taken almost 2 weeks after she turned 5 months…..sigh
As I was going through all of the pictures from the last couple of months, I kept going back and looking at this one.
We were trying to get Kamryn to look over like the pic of Kaydin, but this was the best we could get. They really do look similar at this age!
So Kamryn will possibly look like this in a few years
Only with longer darker hair….Lol =)
But for now she looks like this
A 6month old baby girl who has her first bottom tooth poking through{finally!} Loves playing with and chewing on her toes/feet and anything else she can get ahold of!
And she loves her big brother <3


No comments:
Post a Comment