How many people does it take to get a decent picture of a 6 month olds 2 bottom teeth?
Even better – how many does it take to get a picture of KAMRYN’S 2 bottom teeth?
Well there were two of us, but we really could have used a third person!
No you’re not opening my mouth!
Kathryn is attempting to pull her bottom lip down with one hand, then push her tongue away with the other hand so you can clearly see the teeth.
Then I’m armed and ready with the camera to get a picture as soon as the teeth are visible.
No big deal right?
(This was our first attempt last week. We really pissed her off, but you can barely see the tops of at least 1 of the teeth!)
HA!
Kamryn is wiggling her head this way and that way trying to get away – and lets not forget to mention her ninja hands swiping at Kathryn’s hands. (she’s gotten really good at this since she’s been sick. Every time I try to wipe her snotty nose, she’s got both hands up to block and push my tissue away.)
Since we didn’t have a third person to assist us, I was also trying to keep her hands down while trying to take the picture.
Easy peasy right?
Well after many failed attempts – that means blurry pics – I discovered this picture while going through and deleting all of the blurry ones.
A little blurry but you can clearly see the 2 teeth!
I’m not sure how we got that shot, but it’s the first decent picture of her first teeth. It will get easier as the teeth come in more and more, but aren’t they so cute?
So the answer to the question above…….1 if you’re really quick and lucky, 2 to make it a bit easier, or 3 to almost guarantee a good shot. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment